Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a Few More Happy Snaps

Just a few more of the wedding photos. I know you would think it was my only daughter, but instead I have another 4! I am glad that they are spread out in age because 10 minutes after I payed for the reception, the fraud department from our bank was on the phone to my husband to say that there had been some large and unusual activity from our bank account. "Yes he said, just my wife paying for our daughters wedding". I'm surprised they haven't sprung me for using The Book Depository!!!

Their Bridal Waltz was to Mindy Gledhills All About Your Heart which was a perfect choice for them.









2 comments:

Anon said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous. It looks like it was such a lovely day. Also makes me feel nervous just looking at those pics and imagining having to organise (and pay for) something like that in the future. LOL

Roger said...

It was an eceptionally gorgeous wedding.