Thursday, March 24, 2011

Attention All Children Book Lovers!


I was having a look through one of my favorite blogs MADE and they had a link over to this blog No Big Dill who's theme this month is Once Upon A Thread. You will just die when you see what these women do with books. Amazing!! I absolutely don't have the energy for such things, but I sure loved looking at it all.
They make kids clothing all inspired by childrens books. It really is incredible. I'm not sure if its the clothing I love or just looking at the beautiful books. Women are just so amazing aren't they! Take a minute to have a look.

1 comment:

Amnah said...

Yes, isn't this project amazing!! I want to try creating something too, just don't know which story to choose. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog :-) So glad to have you as a reader.